Thursday, March 18, 2010

The news!

So, I had a nice time at home with family and friends, I I drive back to the base, and IM ON PLATOON!!
That means I finally live back in the mega and away from the dirty ass trailers! Woohoo
the shitty thing about it is that I have to start indoctrination all over again, so I can't leave the base or even go to the bar here for 4 weeks!

Some of the guys I was on warrior with are here so that's cool, half of the platoon is from warrior and the other half is new guys, but they are learning quick and so far we all get along.

The staff says that they are going to take away our phones and electronics tommorrow, so im back to the calling card for 4 weeks, and I have no idea when we will get them bAck.

Other than that, pretty standard stuff now, we get up at 445 for Pt. And go to bed for 11pm, im getting very tired during the day, but were pushing through!

Other than that.......kiss kiss

1 comment:

  1. you need to post the new address now that your back in the mega

    ReplyDelete