Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well Well Well

Okay, so the leg healed up quite a while ago, no lasting damage and i have a physiotherapist that helps me do all kinds of silly stretches and stuff, she is quite impressed with my recovery, im not sure why.
The Pt express test went quite well, i did it just after my last post and i passed everything including the run which means that im now ready to go back on platoon, but i have to wait until a spot opens for me to jump in. Ive been waiting since the beginning of Feb for one, and im getting shitty about it.

Other than all of that, life on the base is normal, and for the most part unchanged. im still eating healthy, eating lots of fruit and veggies, for those that really know me, thats a feat in itself. BUT, ive lost almost 30 pounds....im down to a decent 203 and everyone seems to notice......go me!!!

I took a few days off and drove back to Chatham, saw the family which was really nice, it was also my bro's birthday so we had everyone over for a nice dinner. I spent a couple of days catching up on sleep and spending time with my mom. Took care of some things i needed to, and now in just a couple of hours im going to start the long journey back to St.Jean, keep your fingers crossed that when i get back there they tell me im going right to platoon...that would make my day!

Also, if anyone has been trying to call me or send me texts, my phone is shut off temporarily, long story, Telus and i had a disagreement. lol.
Dont fret though...it will be back on mid week when i get my tax return back.

Ta ta for now...love ya... kiss kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment