Friday, February 5, 2010

Up till now.

So were back on the base and its been a long time since ive written anything. I guess nothing wonderful has been going on here, It seems like the platoon is really starting to click and were finally getting along, for the most part anyways.

About two weeks ago i slipped on some ice outside and went down hard!! my right leg went out from under me and my body kept going forward, the long and the short of it, i messed my knee up, so last monday i went to the MIR, which is the hospital here, they did some xrays and some other shit, told me theree was no real damage but that i either sprained or strained the ligament in my leg beside me knee..so i have a big robotic leg brace to wear and no pt for a week....shitty considering thats all i do at fat camp is pt!

On another note, im excelling at the drill that we are doing.., marching around and shit is my forte...and all the the other shit pumps in my platoon come to me for help afterward. kinda funny really.

Some time this week is the pt test,, i can already do the required push ups and sit ups....the hand grip is no problem at all...the run still kinda concerns me., but i think this time ive got it!....level 6 baby, here i come!!!

for those of you that want to send me letters and stuff. the adress follows, please put it on the envelope exactly like this.
C91 026 543
Pte Burtch C
WFT 2
CFLRS
Saint-Jean Garrison
P.O. Box 100, stn Bureau-Chef
Richelain, Qc
J0J 1R0

ta ta for now....love ya all!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON
    this is the first birthday that you've been so far away.

    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete